Friday, May 2, 2008

no subject no pic

Ud and I have been having this thought for some days now. How can a banker and an engineer set up an eatery without any prior knowledge of food business? We did not know what kindda location will click (well we still don’t). We dint know what kindda equipments are needed, who will be our chef, where will we get the ingredients from, and blah blah blah. When on topic we agreed (Wow moment, to agree with ur partner) that it was nothing but sheer perseverance and will that has taken us to this stage.

F&^# it we are still very confused… we are still keeping our fingers crossed… we are still at the mercy of the people who are working on our baby project… we are still uncertain about the price points… we are still the same ignorant, non-knowledgeable kids who have decided to flow with the water and get into the great hospitality services business. We are still waiting to see curtains opening on the D day and see how our guests feel.

We have not been able to blog for some time, coz there was no sexy thing happening on the business.

But soon there would be first pics of the venture.

Till than be with us and spread the word.

When I was a child I had a fever.
My hands felt just like two balloons.
Now I got that feeling once again.
I cant explain, you would not understand.
This is not how I am.
I have become comfortably numb.

10 comments:

Quaintzy Patchez said...

:)

Hey Vijay! I came over to your site today.. just to have a look.. enquired a bit... got a couple of "inetersting" responses.. :D will tell you wen we meet, hang on! ;)

already a lot of my friends knw there's going to b a juice junction there!

gzuqidp!

तुषार वर्मा said...

cant make it to the opening but wd love to see the pics. heres a quote to inspire you, its from my friend albert...."if you are going thru hell..keep going"

tush said...

Hi Uday,
It takes a lot of patience to weather the storms of uncertainities... and you are one patient sailor... so don't get overly anxious about the uncertainties.... If you feel like you want to try something different when you get up in the morning everyday, just be assured that you are on the right track.... Any help from my side , I would be really happy to help. May God be with you and yah.... have a glassfull of Ahmedabad !!!!

- Tushar

vijay said...

@patchez: tell us soon... u can probably sent a mail to my id vijay.makhijani@gmail.com or get on to gtalk.
@TDV: dude thanku for ur kind gesture of putting a whole post for glassfull. u rock. n ya i ll remember this quote when u r in trouble next time.
@tush: thanks man this support is much needed

Soham Shah said...

Hey,

When are you guys planning to start the junction??...

I am willing to visit it eagerly!!

vijay said...

@soham: The place is coming up very soon. we are doing a soft launch i.e. launch without any marketing on this sunday. within fifteen days we plan to go out loud and formally. you are welcome from this sunday, may 18. will love serve you :)

Soham Shah said...

Ohhh!!!.. I will be in Mumbai on May 18...I would hv loved to visit the place..

Anyways whenever I am in Ahmedabad, I will surely visit the place..But keep us updated about the junction happenings..

All the very best..

Quaintzy Patchez said...

Two weird things you did...

You deleted yo old blog and you didnt tell us aaj aur kal glass full mein chhutti hai :(

how unfair.. how really unfair :( awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

ygktmy

vijay said...

the personal blog is still there for those who know the link. n glassfull is not operative fully untill this sunday so lemme know in advance if u wanna visit.

Quaintzy Patchez said...

i knw i knw now
yep the lost confused and confident's blog... the link is lurkin there sumwhr i knw...

nlcina!